We are looking for a enthusiastic team player, who has a passion for working with children and drive to achieve outstanding practice.
The position is full time 8 am - 6 pm, 48 weeks a year
Hour: 40 hours a week
Salary: £9.56 per hour
Experience: Childcare: minimum of 3 years (Required)
- Working in an outstanding setting
- Strong training and experience gave to staff
- Yearly bonus achievable for candidates who excel.
- Great teamwork ethics in setting
To be successful for this position
- You must hold a Level 3 in Childcare or equivalent and be able to demonstrate how you implement the EYFS within the nursery setting.
- You will need to demonstrate your commitment to children at all times taking into consideration their wellbeing, safeguarding and development.
- You will need to be an excellent communicator and demonstrate a professional level of written communication skills and good computer skills.
- You will need to have the ability to work with colleagues to make positive changes within the Nursery following the EYFS.
- You will need to demonstrate your ability to work in partnership with families.
- You will need to have the ability to work on your own initiative as well as actively participate with the wider nursery team.
- Previous experience of working with children in early years, and being a key person is a necessary minimum of 2 years.
- A First Aid certificate would be desirable.
A current enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) or Criminal Records Bureau (CRB) is advantageous. (All successful candidates will be subject to a DBS check).
Closing Date: 18 December 2020
Please send your CV to