OUR MISSION & VALUES
At Little Friend's our aim is to educate and nurture the child,
providing opportunities for each child to discover and develop
their own unique talents and abilities. Our vision is for children
to learn in a stimulating environment and to become confident
and independent learners using positive reinforcement.
We are committed to offering the best possible care for young
- Offering a broad and well rounded education
- Realising the potential of each child
- Providing high-calibre staff who are themselves open to learning and are given training opportunities for continuing professional development
- Motivating every child through a fantastic educational experience
- Ensuring that the parents, teachers and children are part of a team and enjoy their time at Little Friend's Nursery.
- Installing strong family values, which embrace our diverse community.
- Providing opportunities for children to learn through spontaneous, free flow and active learning.
- Providing an equal environment so that everyone is included.
- Observing and recording children to support their individual needs and interests.
- Establishing a caring and courteous community, which embraces the principal that every child matters.
- Making sure that children are happy and valued to grow and develop to their full potential.