At Little Friends Nursery, our mission consists of providing a warm and nurturing environment where children feel safe. Our unique Nursery offers various activities that are specifically designed to encourage each child’s growth. Through cooperative play and creative activities, kids reach their social, emotional and physical milestones naturally and with ease.
We pride ourselves on the belief of the practice in
Equal Opportunities, this means that we respect and teach respect to
all children regardless of ethnicity, culture, ability, learning difficulties
or gender. All children should have the same opportunity to experience
an enjoyable yet challenging programme of learning and development
which should go hand in hand with quality care and attention.
Our aim is to educate and nurture the child, providing opportunities for
each child to discover and develop their own unique talents and abilities.
Our vision is for children to learn in a stimulating environment and to
become confident and independent learners using positive reinforcement.
We are committed to offering the best possible care for young
- Offering a broad and well-rounded education
- Realising the potential of each child
- Providing high-calibre staff who are themselves open to learning and are given training opportunities for continuing professional development
- Motivating every child through a fantastic educational experience
- Ensuring that the parents, teachers and children are part of a team and enjoy their time at Little Friend's Nursery.
- Installing strong family values, which embrace our diverse community.
- Providing opportunities for children to learn through spontaneous, free flow and active learning.
- Providing an equal environment so that everyone is included.
- Observing and recording children to support their individual needs and interests.
- Establishing a caring and courteous community, which embraces the principal that every child matters.
- Making sure that children are happy and valued to grow and develop to their full potential.